INTEGRATED CARE PLAN
Fort Healthcare Integrated Care Plan Addressing 7 Common Issues
- Neck Pain including Cervical Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain including Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Lower Back Pain including Lumbar Disc Injury
- Knee Pain including Degenerative Knee Disease
- Foot Pain and Ankle Sprain
Integrated Care Plan Benefits
- Effectiveness and recovery delivered faster
- Consultation with our multi-disciplinary specialist team
- Self-management: take home exercise plans and training advice
Integrated Care Plan Team
- Physiotherapy: improve muscle and joint function and strengthening exercise programs.
- Chinese Medicine: trigger point therapy, acupuncture, cupping and herbal medicine.
- Chiropractic: adjustments, muscle relaxation and maintaining joint health.
Fort Healthcare Integrated Care Plan Details
Treatment Length: 45 minutes
GP referrals are welcome but not necessary. All private health insurance welcome.
Fort Healthcare Location: Ground Floor 10 Park Road Hurstville
Contact: (02) 80846188 or (02) 95802144