Podiatrist Sydney | Fort Healthcare
What does podiatric care involve?
We can assist you with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of medical and surgical conditions of the feet and lower limbs. Feet are complex anatomical structures, all-in-one stabilizers, shock absorbers, and propulsion engines that are instrumental to overall health and well-being.
A podiatrist can assist with the management of:
- Acute and chronic nail conditions
- Treatment and prevention of corns, calluses and warts
- Complications associated with systemic conditions such as diabetes, arthritis
- Feet injuries and pain
- Reducing biomechnical stress and the chance of sports injury
- Correcting abnormal children’s’ development